Updated Advice to Parents
- Only one parent/carer to drop off and pick up, no other children (with the exception of younger siblings) in Nursery please. Older siblings need to remain outside of the premises, remaining at a safe social distance from each other.
- Staff will be wearing masks/face coverings for drop-offs and pick-ups and we request that parents do the same to keep everyone in our school community as safe as possible.
- Parents/Carers will be unable to enter the building unless in a medical emergency. If you think your child may struggle to separate from you, perhaps using a trolley may help to resolve this – staff will not be able to come out to intervene. If parents need to enter the building in an emergency, they will be required to wear a mask.
- Please do not allow your child to play on any playground equipment while waiting. This has been sanitised by staff to avoid any cross-infection. All children will get a chance to play in our garden when it is their bubble’s turn.
- Classrooms have staggered start times to ensure social distancing for drop-off and pick-up times. Please arrive at your allocated time (not too early or late) to ensure you don’t bump into other bubbles.
- Butterfly Class & Bear Class 8.45am-11.45am, 12.30pm-3.30pm
- Bird Class 8.55am-11.55am, 12.40pm-3.40pm
- Children collected at 2.45pm will continue to use the door at the bottom of the pedestrian ramp
- Due to practicalities Before/After School sessions will be accessed a mix of bubbles. To minimise risk we ask that these sessions are only accessed when absolutely necessary by working parents using the Butterfly door.
- Please follow the one way systems on the premises and use the social distancing markers
- Children will wash hands as soon as they enter the school building and before they leave to go home.
- Nothing should be brought from home, except a coat and a changing bag and packed lunch where needed.
- Packed lunches should be brought in a named plastic sandwich box (NOT a fabric packed lunch bag) No drink bottles are needed. Lunches will be eaten in a cleaned and disinfected area of each classroom
- Any children or staff displaying symptoms will be isolated and sent home as soon as possible
- Parents/Carers will be informed if anyone in their child’s school group develops symptoms and has a positive test result. All children and staff in that bubble must then self-isolate for 10 days. (see link) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection