Nursery has been open throughout the pandemic and while we have had to restrict access during lockdowns we have been fully open to all children from 8th March 2021.
Staff and Governors have been working with the Local Authority and Public Health to ensure we have done everything we can to keep our whole school community as safe as possible.
This includes measures such as:
- carrying out extensive and thorough risk assessments for all aspects of school life affected by COVID 19
- staggered start and finish times to enable safe social distancing for families
- establishing class bubbles to limit the amount of social contact and exposure for individuals
- timetabling the use of the outdoor area so bubbles have their own space/time to play freely outside
- putting in place an enhanced cleaning regime indoors and outside
- training for staff in implementing the correct use of PPE when needed
- twice weekly lateral flow testing for staff
- putting in place procedures for suspected cases of COVID 19
Below you can find links to letters, documents and guides that you may find useful for reference.
Please be assured that we are following all relevant health and safety guidance to help prevent the spread of the virus. Please ensure we have your up-to-date contact details otherwise we cannot keep you informed.